Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Story of My Soul

Happy Feast of Christ the King today! At the end of the Church year, the universal Church celebrates Christ as our ruler, king and judge. God, please help me to be a loyal and obedient subject!

 On this feast day, I had some extra time and finished a studio version of my song "The Story of My Soul." It's a song that starts out about Mother Angelica but morphs into a theme of Saint Therese the Little Flower interceding from heaven for our conversion. She wanted to "spend her heaven doing good on earth" and I believe her prayers may have brought my wife and I back to the faith. Hope you enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nancy said...

Love it, Russ!

November 24, 2013 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis